Protecting your privacy is important to National Trailer Parts. This Policy explains how National Trailer Parts collects, uses, and discloses the personal information you may provide while using the National Trailer Parts Web site (the "Web Site"). It is always your choice whether or not to provide personal information through the Web site. Any personal information you provide will be treated with care, and subject to this Policy will not be used or disclosed in ways to which you have not consented. Also, you may opt-out certain uses and disclosures of your personal information, as explained in this Policy.
1. By using the Web Site, you signify your consent to National Trailer Parts collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
2. Your Personal Information - During your use of the Web Site, you may be asked to voluntarily provide certain personal information (such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, or credit card information) for purposes such as facilitating communications with you, applying for access to certain special features of the Web Site, or carrying out transactions. It is always your choice whether or not to provide personal information. If you choose not to provide requested personal information, you will not be able to use certain features of the Web Site and you will not be able to engage in transactions through the Web Site.
3. Use of Your Personal Information - National Trailer Parts may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, to respond to your inquiries, to process transactions and payments, and to facilitate and enhance your use of the Web Site. National Trailer Parts may develop a confidential customer profile for you, which will be used to provide the very best service to you.
4. Email from National Trailer Parts - National Trailer Parts may send to you, from time to time, email or other communications containing information about National Trailer Parts, and other matters National Trailer Parts believes will interest you. At any time you may ask National Trailer Parts to stop sending you email and other information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, each unsolicited email National Trailer Parts sends to you will tell you how to decline further unsolicited email. From time to time National Trailer Parts may also send to you email containing important information regarding the Web Site, which you may not opt out of receiving.
5. Disclosure of Your Personal Information - National Trailer Parts may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
(i) Disclosure to Service Providers - In order to process transactions, National Trailer Parts must disclose some of your personal information to certain service providers, such as your credit card issuer. Before personal information is disclosed, the service provider will agree with National Trailer Parts to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. A list of National Trailer Parts service providers to whom personal information may be disclosed, as amended from time to time, may be found here. If you do not wish National Trailer Parts to provide your personal information to those service providers, you may not use the Web Site for transactions.
(ii) Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure - National Trailer Parts may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where National Trailer Parts has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to National Trailer Parts legal counsel.
6. Location of Information - National Trailer Parts will store and process your personal information in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. 10. Securing Your Information - To help protect the confidentiality of your personal information, National Trailer Parts employs security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Nevertheless, due to the nature of the Internet and Internet technologies, security and privacy risks cannot be eliminated and National Trailer Parts cannot guarantee that your personal information will not be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy.
7. Contests and Promotions - If contests or promotions are made available through the Web Site, the applicable contest or promotion rules may include rules regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information. To the extent that those specific rules conflict with this Policy, the particular contest or promotion rules will govern regarding personal information collected in connection with the contest or promotion.
8. Other Web Sites - The Web Site may contain links to other Web sites or Internet resources. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another Web site or Internet resource. National Trailer Parts has no responsibility or liability for or control over those other Web sites or Internet resources or their collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
9. Policy Changes - To accommodate changes in the Web Site, changing technology, and legal developments, this Policy may be changed from time to time in National Trailer Parts' sole discretion and without any prior notice or liability to you or any other person. New versions of this Policy will be posted here. National Trailer Parts' collection, use and disclosure of your personal information will be governed by the version of this Policy in effect at that time. Accordingly, when you use the Web Site you should check the date of this Policy and review any changes since the last version.
10. Your Comments - If you have any comments or questions about this Policy or your personal information, please contact National Trailer Parts at email@example.com